The CKT gift guide is here! The magic of the season is already alive and well in our house. This is one of my favorite posts of the year, so I hope you find some gift inspiration and enjoy shopping for all your loved ones. In addition to all the gift giving, we plan to keep busy this month by celebrating with lots of friends and family and enjoying our Christmas traditions (Brian and the kids are setting up the train as I type)!!
I also wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for reading this blog--all of the texts asking when the gift guide came out this year, really brought a smile to my face!
Happy, merry, friends! xo
1. Eye Mask, $27. For your sister-in-law who doesn't get enough sleep. (I wouldn't mind this myself!)
2. "Where the Sidewalk Ends," $12. For your kids who haven't heard the poem "Sick" yet.
3. Backpack, $130. For any moms out there, especially someone who is always on the go and their children like to run away at the grocery store. (on my list! Brian...Mom...)
4. Rush Hour game, $20. For absolutely anyone! I have bought this game for my brother... my papa... Nora has it. A great game to tinker with and the perfect way to disconnect from the phone.
6. Giant Building Blocks, $37. For your kids, because these blocks are endless fun (I know, we had them in the 80's). #forts
7. Central Park in Fall print, $17. (+the cost of printing) For your mom that loves NYC as much as you do and is working on her first gallery wall.
8. Personalized mug, $10. For your family grab bag. Everyone needs a little laugh in the morning...put a picture of you doing something weird, David S. Pumpkins, a young Joe Biden...you know your audience.
9. Letter to Santa, $5. For your kids. I'm planning on having Nora write her letter to Santa, then have Santa "return" the letter with her present and I will frame it and add it to our Christmas decor collection. :) While you're on the site, don't pass these up!
11. Shinola Watch, $550. For your husband. This is definitely spendy, but a great investment piece.
12. Emma Dress, $48 For your daughter. Because she loves dresses and this will look cute in winter and spring (!!).
What's on your wish list this year?! I'd love to hear.