I am so excited to collaborate with my sister-in-law, Ashley, today. She is married to Brian's brother, Conor, and they have two adorable boys. We have a ton of fun living close to them in the 'burbs and it gives George a chance to feel like he has brothers (score!). Ashley is a beauty guru and I often find that any product I know about is because of her; so I thought why not share this wealth of knowledge with everyone? She always looks fresh and never overdone...truly beautiful on the inside and out. I asked her to share her top 5 beauty products--you know, the ones she could not live without. This list does not disappoint. If you're anything like me, you'll be on the couch, dabbling in a little online shopping tonight after the kids go down. Is it 7:30 yet?!
ASHLEY's TOP 5:
1. Fakeup Hydrating Under Eye Concealer - I think we can all agree that nobody gets as much as sleep as they'd like, but with this little baby, nobody needs to know. It hides those under eye circles while hydrating your skin. I love a product with double the benefits and making people believe the sleep thing is happening.
2. Living Proof Dry Shampoo - If you haven't tried out dry shampoo yet, stop everything you're doing and run out and buy a bottle now. It's life changing. I've tried out a ridiculous number of dry shampoos, but Living Proof is my favorite. It removes odor and grease while leaving you're hair feeling light, fresh, & volumized. I also love Batiste Dry Shampoo, you can find it at TJ Maxx/Marshalls for $2.99 (say what?).
3. Beauty Blender - Liquid foundations always intimidated me until I discovered the beauty blender. While I was skeptical of a sponge that costs $20, but it is worth it. It makes any foundation, tinted moisturizer, or concealer blend in naturally by just dabbing the product into your skin. It leaves you with a flawless finish.
4. Benefit Gimme Brow - Your eyebrows shape your face, and they are having their moment. While I prefer to use a pencil to fill in my brows (love this one), on most days I just don't have the time, which is why my go-to is Benefit's Gimme Brow. With a mascara like wand, all you need are a few swoops on each brow and you're done! It's completely foolproof and you instantly look more put together.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Even on the cloudiest of days, you should always wear SPF, because of wrinkles, age spots, you name it. I found that typical moisturizers that have SPF in it make my sensitive skin breakout, which after talking to the dermatologist is not uncommon. After applying my daily moisturizer this is always my next step. While it has SPF, it also provides a light coverage that helps even out your skin tone and gives it a glow.
Thank you Ashley, this is gold! :)